Gucchi / Morchella esculenta / Mushrooms Suppliers from Pakistan
We can supply Gucchi / Morchella esculenta / Morel Mushrooms from Pakistan to the world
We are the Gucchi / Morchella esculenta / Morel Mushrooms Supplier from Pakistan to Middle East, Europe, USA. Followings are the details of product.
|CROP: NEW CROP (2014)|
|PACKING: 50 KG PLASTIC BAG|
About Basil Seeds
There has been some dabble into the up and coming popular basil seeds (that resemble chia seeds), in that they may help control blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes (according to the Sutter Gould Medical Foundation). Why is this so? Basil seeds seem to help the controlling of blood sugar in test subjects, and in dieters, it has the potential to help reduce appetite and food cravings and to keep weight loss efforts on track. There are great claims that basil seed drinks help with weight loss, but lacking in sufficient research, these claims have yet to solidify just yet. In Asian countries, such as Thailand, basil seeds are made into a drink, and stores sell these drinks in cans. The intact seeds, combined with water, sugar, honey and sometimes coconut milk, create a thick drink with a consistency similar to tapioca. The traditional recipes, however, are high in sugar. Also in Asia, it is the main ingredient in Italian cuisines.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 1 x 20 FCL
- Payment Terms: 100% irrecoverable L/C
- Shipping Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
- Port of Loading: Karachi, Pakistan
- Offer Free Sample: Yes
- Estimated Shipping Date: 15 Days After Confirmation
- Shipping Documents a) Commercial Invoice b) Packing List c) B/L d) Certificate of Origin e) Phytosanitary Certificate f) SAFTA/SAPTA Certificate g) Fumigation Certificate