Fresh Persimmon Fruit Suppliers from Pakistan
We can provide Persimmon from Pakistan to the world !!!
We are the Persimmon Exporter from Pakistan to Middle East, Europe, USA. Followings are the details of product.
Persimmons, Sharon fruit, Japanese persimmons, Japani Phal, Japani Fruit, Japan’s Fruit, Amlok.
About Pakistan Persimmon
Looking back a little further at the Persimmon’s parentage, Japanese persimmons in general are native to China, where they have been cultivated since around 1000 BCE. Japanese persimmons spread quickly from China into Japan and Korea, where many cultivars have since been developed over the centuries. They were introduced into Europe sometime in the 1600s, and into the United States in the mid 1800s, though the first documented picture of a mature Persimmon in America came much later, in 1913. Today, Persimmon are grown primarily in Israel, Spain, and South Africa, with a small scale in California and the Gulf states, mainly in home gardens. In 2017 We are the first company who exports Persimmons from Pakistan. We are the expert in handling fresh fruits logistics in professional way
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 1000 kg
- Payment Terms: 20% advance +80% irrecoverable L/C or D/P
- Shipping Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
- Port of Loading: Karachi, Pakistan
- Offer Free Sample: Yes
- Estimated Shipping Date: 3 Days After Confirmation
- Shipping Documents a) Commercial Invoice b) Packing List c) B/L d) Certificate of Origin e) Phytosanitary Certificate (For other certificates please contact us)
Get Price Now
Feel free to contact us any time. Our experts are waiting for your inquiry to response. For more info please email us at email@example.com or click on Get Price now button fill the form our team will contact you asap.